The studio is owned by private individuals. Full refurbishment has been completed recently. Interior decoration is inspired by ecological, zen trends, organic wooden floor in all rooms, light pastel colors… All equipments are high quality standards . We have favored as much as possible “green” materials.
This studio will fit perfectly for 1 person, actively looking to enjoy Insead, while preserving intimacy moments. The studio is NON SMOKING.
The studio is located at the heart of Fontainebleau with all commodities within a few minutes and within walking distance of Insead campus (5-7 min walk), which allows easy back & forth between sessions (and limits carbon emissions).
In a nutshell:
- Studio comprises a fully equipped kitchen, a lunch/dining area along with a more relaxing space.
- In a spare room, a desk is located in a very quiet space overlooking the backyard.
- Separate bathroom with a large shower and toilets.
- Bedroom is located on a mezzanine floor overlooking the main room.
- Services include all utilities, unlimited high speed internet access wifi, bed linen & towels, cleaning once a week.